- Elevated Expressway : 4 lane divided carriageway with a length of 11.46 Km.
- Trumpet Interchange : to facilitate free flow of traffic towards airport from Hyderabad & Bangalore side with a length of 3.9 Km and width of 17.2 Mts. It is a 4 lane divided carriageway.
- Underpass at Aramgarh Junction: to help uninterrupted flow of traffic at Aramgarh Junction on NH-7 with approach ramps on either side i.e., towards Mehdipatnam & Chandrayangutta. The underpass has a length of 62 Mts & width of 19.4 Mts and vertical clearance is 5.5 Mts.The Project Outlay is Rs. 600 Crores
- Main Work (EPC Contractor) : Rs. 439 Crores
- Subworks, PMC, Shifting of Utilities, Land Acquisition, Price Escalation Rs. 161 Crores.
The work commenced on 01-09-2006 with a construction period of 26 monthsStatus:Trumpet Interchange on NH7 at Airport Jn. - Completed and opened to traffic on 15-09-2008.
Under Pass on NH7 at Aramghar Jn. - Completed and opened to traffic on 7-2-2009.
Expressway - Completed and opened to traffic on 19-10-2009
As a part of the project the Inner Ring Road from Rethibowli to Aramgarh Junction has been strengthened & widened to 6 lanes.
The work of 3 sets of intermediate ramps is in progress. Out of 6 ramps, the work of 3 ramps (up ramp at Laxminagar, down ramp at Shivarampally/Upperpally and up ramp at Aramgarh) was commenced and work is in progress.