The Hub of Life on the Banks of River Munneru!
Highlights of the Khammam Layout
The Hub of Life on the Banks of River Munneru!
- 100% Encumbrance-free land with clear title owned by Government
- Black topped roads.
- Dedicated Electric Power Sub-station with electrical lines.
- Sewerage system.
- Landscaping, Lawns, Greenery and Avenue Plantation.
- All the 8 Towers are bounded by the compound wall, security check post at entry & exit.
Khammam Jalaja Township - The hub of life on the banks of river Munneru!
|S.No||Item of Work||Details|
|1||Date of Notification||23.02.2022|
|2||Last date and time for registration:||23-03-2022 upto 05:00 PM|
|3||Registration Fee:||Rs.1,180/- inclusive of GST (non refundable)|
|4||Last date for payment of Pre-Bid EMD||22.03.2022 upto 5.00pm|
|5||Name of the website where to access and
participate in the e-Auction
|6||Website to access the Notification||https://www.mstcecommerce.com|
|7||Date and time of e-Auction|| 24.03.2022
Time – 2:00 PM to 5.00 PM for all Towers.
|8||Pre-Bid Meeting||Date: 04.03.2022 & 14.03.2022 at 11.00 AM,
Venue to be notified in www.hmda.gov.in/auctions
|9||Site visit by Bidders||Contact facilitation centre at the site on all days|
|10||Minimum Upset price per Sqft||Rs. 1,500/- to Rs. 2,000/- per Sq. ft|
|12||Minimum bid increment||Rs.25/- per Sq. ft or multiples thereof|
|13||Intimation to the Highest bidder||After completion of e-Auction|
|14||Offer and acceptance of Highest Bid/ Successful Bidder||Within one week after intimation to H-1 Bidder|
|15||EMD amount||Rs.5.00 Lakhs per Tower|
|16||For Site visit and queries Contact||
Smt. Santhosi, Tahsildar (AO), EMU, HMDA
Sri. D. Srikanth Reddy, Dy.Tahsildar, E.M.U, HMDA
|17||Contact Person for Registration Process||
Sri. G.P Teja
|18||For Downloading Brochure|
Note: for further information please refer to special Terms and conditions
Payment Schedule upon Confirmation of the Allotment
|S.No||Installment||Amount Payable||Payable by||If not paid within stipulated time (mentioned in col. no 4)|
|1||First Installment (Initial Deposit)||Minimum 33% of Sale Value excluding EMD.||Within (07) days from the issue of Letter of Acceptance||EMD shall be forfeited|
|2||Second & Final Installment||33% of Sale value Excluding EMD.||Within 60 days from the date of e-Auction||EMD + First Installment shall be forfeited.|
|3||Final Installment||Balance Sale Price including EMD.||On or before 90 days from the date of e-Auction||EMD + First Installment shall be forfeited|
Payment on Installments:-
In case the successful bidder wants to avail the installment facility, they shall pay the following interest for the 2nd & final installment:
1.with 10% of simple interest per annum upto 90 days excluding period of due date
2.Failure on payment of the installments along with interest before due date shall forefiet the EMD + 1 installment.
3.The Competent Authority on payment first instalment will issue NOC for obtaining Loans from Banks subject to sanction to the respective Banks and forward the Original Registered Sale Deed directly to the Bank.
Note: In case of forfeiture of EMD & Installments, the HMDA/Competent Authority shall be at liberty to re-Auction of the Flats / Towers.
For registrations please follow below instructions
- To Register https://www.mstcecommerce.com/auctionhome/mstc/buyer_reggovts.jsp
- To Upload Documents https://www.mstcecommerce.com/auctionhome/uplBidderDocs.jsp
- To Pay Registration Fee https://www.mstcecommerce.com/auctionhome/e-Payment_deact.jsp
- Pre Bid Manual Download
- To Pay Pre-Bid EMD https://www.mstcecommerce.com/auctionhome/govts/index.jsp
- e-Auction Manual Download
- To Login and Participate https://www.mstcecommerce.com/auctionhome/govts/index.jsp
- In case of Joint applicants not exceeding ﬁve individuals incl. Managing Partner, have to submit a deed of declaration cum undertaking authorizing one of the persons for the bidding purpose on Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs 100.00 Download
How to Participate In E-Auction
Khammam Residential Cluster of Towers
- One PC (Computer with Internet connection)
- Valid Email address.
- Registration with (https://www.mstcecommerce.com/auctionhome/govts/index.jsp).
- Payment of Pre Bid EMD.
- Windows 7 and above.
- IE-10 and above internet browser.
- To enable all active X controls and disable “use pop up blocker” under Tools – Internet — Options — custom level and protected mode to be turned off/ disabled.
- In case PC or Internet connection is not there the website can be accessed from any cyber cafe.
- Bidders may encounter certain unforeseen problems such as time lack, heavy traffic and system / power failure at the bidder’s side. To avoid losing out on the bidding because of the above mentioned reasons, it is advised to have reliable internet connection and ICT equipment and not to wait for the last moment for submitting the bid.
- Visit https://www.mstcecommerce.com/
- Click on HMDA e-auction under the heading Property E-auction on left hand side.
- Click on Register as bidder.
- Select Company Type from the drop down against the ﬁeld ‘Company Type’
- Select the option “Individual” from the dropdown in the ﬁeld “company type”, if registering as an individual OR else as applicable.
- Enter Individual’s name in the ﬁeld “company type” or name of the company if registering as a company. For bidding in joint names option “Group of Members/consortium” may be selected for registration. Name of the managing partner in case of partnership and name of the Head of the family(Karta), if registering as HUF is to be entered. PAN No. & Account no. of the Individual will be required to be entered when registering as an individual. If registering in the form of Partnership against a notarized partnership deed (On stamp paper of Rs 100.00, Format for Deed is available as an Annexure) or HUF, PAN No & Account no. of the Managing Partner and Head of the family(Karta), respectively will be required.Partnership deed on stamp paper of Rs 100.00 is o be uploaded from the buyers login. Details entered at the time registration have to compulsorily match with details available in the documents uploaded. In case of mismatch of any kind in details entered at the time of registration and details provided in documents uploaded, highest bid submitted will be rejected.
- Fill up the registration form. Make a note of the user id and password generated at the time of registration. Same user id and password will be used to login. Buyers are advised to keep their user ids and password conﬁdential and not to share with anyone to avoid misuse. MSTC/HMDA will not be responsible for any misuse of the buyers user id and password. Complaints of any kind regarding misuse of user id and password will not be entertained. Buyers in their own interest are advised to change password and keep it conﬁdential. Make sure that you logout properly and completely if registration or bidding is done from a cybercafé or any other public place.
- Accept the General Terms n conditions and Buyer speciﬁc Terms n Conditions by ticking on the check box provided.
- Check the preview and make changes, if required.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after checking all the entries as appearing in the preview.
- Check your registered email for submission of registration fee to complete the registration process.
- Do not reply to the system generated auto mail received in your registered mail.
- Mere registration and non-submission of either of documents or registration fee will lead to de-activation of the buyer’s registration.The registration details will be automatically deleted after 30 calendar days from date of registration if it is not activated.
- Log-in of the buyer’s registration will be activated only after receipt of the registration fee in MSTC’s account and uploading of complete/correct documents from log in of the buyers(It may be noted that details entered online for registration should match with the documents submitted).
- Buyers in their own interest are advised to register well in advance and not wait for the last date to avoid the last moment rush. In-complete registration or submission of registration fee after the last date of registration will not be considered for activation. It takes one day for the amount to be reflected in MSTC’s account. Hence, buyers in their own interest may submit the registration fee in such a manner that the amount gets reflected in MSTC’s account well before the last date.
- Registration fee paid on the last date may not get reflected on the same day in which case log-in of the buyer will not be activated.
Submit Registration fee through link: “e-payment for new / deactivated buyers” available on the log-in page. https://www.mstcecommerce.com/ auctionhome/govts/index.jsp The link provided above is for payment of Registration fee only. Any other payment made through this link will not be acknowledged and taken into Cognizance.
Registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fee is Rs.11,800/- inclusive of GST 18% (Non-Refundable). Registration is valid for participation in e-auction of plots conducted on behalf of HMDA for a period of one year only from the date of making online registration. It takes 24 hours for the payment to get reflected in the account of MSTC, buyers are advised to submit registration fee at least one working day prior to the last date of submission of registration fee to ensure activation on time. Registration fee received after the due date/last date/cutoff date for registration will not be accepted and log-in of the buyer will not be activated.
Log in will be activated only after on line registration, submitting the self attested scanned copies of the required documents and giving payment details of the registration fee paid.
Scanned copies of Documents submitted should match with the details entered on line. Buyers have to ensure that details entered at the time of online registration are correct and match with the documents submitted as proof in support of the details.
You will get a system generated mail after activation of your login. Do not reply to that mail
Details of catalogues can be seen by the un – registered buyers by following steps:
- Go to https://www.mstcindia.co.in/
- Click on upcoming events
- click on e-Auction
- scroll down to hyderabad region
- Click on auctions of HYDERABAD METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
- Registered buyers can see from their log in by Click on forthcoming auctions.
ADDRESSHYDERABAD METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
(AN URBAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY – GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA STATE)
Swarna Jayanti Complex, Sanjeeva Reddy Nagar Rd,
Srinivasa Nagar, Ameerpet,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India. – 500 038
CONTACT PERSONS FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS:
M/S. MSTC LIMTED, HYDERABAD
Sri. G.P Teja
Phone: +91 91000 25841, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: + 91 96505 54645, Email: email@example.com
HMDA, Head Office, Ameerpet, Hyderabad
Santhosi, Tahsildar (AO), EMU, HMDA
Phone: 91548 43213, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sri. D. Srikanth Reddy, Dy. Tahsildar, E.M.U, HMDA
Phone: 9989661289, Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org